Head Office – Southampton
Image House, Mayflower Close
023 8026 7755
Our Southampton document scanning facility has been based on the outskirts of the city for nearly 25 years. We’ve been serving customers both locally around Southampton and throughout the UK ever since. We are ISO accredited and offer what we believe to be the most confidential and secure service available anywhere.
Our Southampton scanning bureau operates the most up to date equipment to offer the highest quality results. We guarantee you will be happy with both the quality, speed and service we offer. We use both Kodak and IBML document scanners – each have their own merits.
We can scan just about any size and any type of paperwork. Needless to say, most requirements are A4 but we can scan down to the size of a postage stamp and up as large as A0. We use larger plan scanner for such things as maps and plans and we have a number of specialist scanners for unusually sized items. You can gain a full overview of our document scanning services here.
Our Southampton headquarters is also home to our Managed Print Services division(multifunction devices or even photocopiers to some!) Our team of print management specialists focus on assisting customers particularly in the Hampshire area and surrounding counties. If you are a smaller business looking to replace a photocopier, an SME with a number of MFDs between offices or even a larger company with a printer fleet then our team can help. We have years of specialist knowledge and partner with Ricoh to offer some amazing lease rates. If you are stuck in a lease agreement that isn’t working for you then we have some great buy out options too.
- Full UK coverage – we offer a FREE nationwide collection service.
- We can scan any size document small or large.
- Small volume or high volume archive? We work on all project sizes.
- We can scan to any image format – TIFF – PDF – JPG and more.
- Colour or black and white.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) service available.
- Our scanning services are in full accordance with BSI ISO9001-2008 standards
- All staff are security screened to BS7858 and Home Office audit standards
- Fully documented processes to BIP 0008 legal admissibility standards
- We only use employed staff, we never outsource any part of our processes
- Secure and fully monitored sites with 24/7 production capacity
- High security project areas for sensitive data projects