Self Service Scanning
Handling tenants documentation as part of an application or claims process is a time consuming and labour intensive process. A self service scanning system allows your tenants to scan their documents and upload them directly into your own electronic content management(ECM) system, CRM system or housing management platform. The scanned images can be shared to all departments, automatically indexed, OCR’d and work-flowed.
How Does It Work?
Saving staff time and resource
Scanning, indexing and uploading tenant documentation is laborious and time consuming. Under normal circumstances a customer services team would receive tenant documentation, manually scan it, input data and upload it. This paperwork could be sent in the post or delivered in person. Either way it puts a demand on the customer services team at a time when resources and budgets are already stretched.
A self service scanning system puts the task in the hands of the tenant – freeing up staff time and resource. Tenants are guided through the process using a touch screen. The system is simple and intuitive, only requiring interaction from a customer services representative for validation at the end of the process. Tenants are provided with a receipt as proof of their document submission at the end of the process.
- Easy To Use – A simple intuitive system to use, both tenants and back office staff will understand it easily.
- Reduction In Staffing – Staff costs are significantly reduced, with an ROI in just one year.
- Streamlined Processes – Administration effort is significantly reduced, costs are reduced as a result.
- Customer Experience – Response times and application processing times are reduced. Burden on staff is reduced.
- Data Sharing – The scanned data can be automatically routed to existing software, reducing document duplication and search effort
Our Customers Include
CDS Co-operatives Affinity Housing East Thames Housing KCTMO Housing National Housing Federation Spectrum Housing Housing & Care 21