DocuWare 6.9 Is Here
DocuWare 6.9 software now makes digital document management even easier.
Highlights of DocuWare Version 6.9
- Web Client starts with a brief tutorial that explains the most important elements and steps for working with DocuWare – ideal for first-timers.
- Using the file cabinet administration tools introduced with the previous version, create new fields, select lists, field masks and much more within DocuWare Configuration
- With a few clicks, you can set up users and assign them roles and rights.
- Links to documents or result lists
- Document preview in DocuWare Scan
- All baskets also available in Windows Explorer Client
- Automatic identification of import configuration
- Multi-column external select lists, for comparing select lists of one field with the entries from other fields
- Standard decision in workflows
- Files can be attached to web forms in DocuWare Forms
- Webforms can be filled out and stored by external users without DocuWare access (only available with DocuWare Cloud systems)
Read more about DocuWare Document Management Software.