Product Focus: Ricoh MP 2554SP
Ricoh MP 2554SP
In late April, Ricoh launched the MP 2554SP. A direct replacement for the now discontinued MP 2553SP. The 2554SP is an all new black and white A3 business multifunction printer aimed and mid to large sized businesses.
“The MP 2554SP/3054SP/3554SP multifunctionals will significantly increase productivity in today’s fast-paced offices,” says Karen Lawrence, Head of Product Marketing at Ricoh. “They can be used as an information portal and connected to cloud services directly from their operation panel. They enable monitoring of user activity, energy consumption and operating costs”
Probably one of the most interesting features of this model is the the latest Ricoh 10.1-inch smart operation panel. Its a very familiar interface for anyone using an Ipad style tablet in their daily lives (who isn’t?). Frequently used tasks can be accessed at a single click, with home screen icons that can be re-arranged in a simple swipe.
Original colour documents can be scanned at up to 80 originals a minute for storage on the MP 2554SP’s 320Gb HDD, or forwarded to e-mail, folder, USB or SD card. Out quality at up to 1200dpi with an extensive range of finishing options ensures production of professional documents.
- Next generation (GWNX) controller for easy workflow management
- Colour touchscreen panel with intuitive menus makes operation simple
- User authentication prevents unauthorized access to documents
- Work from any location with Ricoh’s Smart Device Connector
- Automatic and fast double-sided printing saves time, paper and cost