Konica Minolta Channel Partner
Konica Minolta is a trusted technology leader worldwide, with an impressive track record for innovative and sustainable business solutions. Innovation is inspired by the individual needs of customers, from small start-ups to major organisations.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd provides a range of managed print services, production printing solutions, colour and black and white laser printers and photocopiers, as well as software and technologies for the public, commercial and corporate business sectors.
Designed to optimise productivity, increase efficiencies, reduce costs and the impact on the environment, Konica Minolta’s award winning solutions, coupled with its experience and skills has earned it trusted advisor status to its clients and stakeholders alike.
ORS Group hold the status of “Konica Minolta Channel Partner”. This means we can support our customers with complete commitment from Konica Minolta.
Fast facts about Konica Minolta
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd is part of Konica Minolta Holdings, inc., Tokyo, Japan who employ over 40,000 staff worldwide, as of March 2013.
- Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc is responsible for the manufacture and marketing of document imaging technologies and generated net global sales of over £5.3 billion in fiscal year 2013.
- Konica Minolta document imaging systems are manufactured in plants in Japan and China. All are ISO9002 accredited for quality procedures.
- The Konica Minolta Group operates sales and service centres out of 150 countries (as of March 31, 2013).
Companies that embrace a Managed Print Services (MPS) approach and implement a comprehensive output management strategy can realise substantial benefits such as:
- Decreased document-related expenses
- Controlled expenditures
- Increased employee productivity
- Eliminated or significantly reduced waste
- Continuous improvement with document lifecycles
- Greener corporate citizen status