To quote Wikipedia “A paperless office is a work environment in which the use of paper is eliminated or greatly reduced. This is done by converting documents and other papers into digital form. Proponents claim that “going paperless” can save money, boost productivity, save space, make documentation and information sharing easier, keep personal information more secure, and help the environment. ”
The services offered by ORS Group can help facilitate the paperless office concept – in particular through the use of our document scanning services and document management software. We are here to help you with the transition from a traditionally inefficient paper heavy environment to a super efficient and up to data paper free or paper light office.
Our experienced team are here to help with:
- Understanding your own unique office environment and the processes you currently have in place.
- Completing a document audit to understand the most paper dependant and most inefficient areas of your business.
- Making recommendations for the best path to a paperless / paper light office. Often this maybe a combination of archive scanning, ongoing scanning and integration of document management software.
- Supporting the transition phase.
- Providing project planning and project management services.
- Working with your own team to integrate technologies into your own back office systems and current software set-up.
- Ongoing storage, scanning and support services
Needless to say there are some significant advantages in adopting a paperless office solution. These include:
Paperless office advantages
- Access time to critical information is reduced to a matter of seconds on any device and in anywhere in the world.
- Office space is freed up – fewer filing cabinets, more floor space.
- Security of confidential information is locked down.
- External storage company costs can be removed.
- Documents are digitised and immediately backed up. This reduces the risk of theft, loss through fire or flood.
- Print hardware, consumables and paper costs are reduced.
- Compliance is achieved more easily
- Labour costs can be reduced